CNBC with Maria Bartiromo - February 14, 2013
Monetary Revolution Is Devouring Its Children
Jim Grant, "Grant's Interest Rate Observer" editor, explains why central bank easing, ultra-low yields and access to corporate and sovereign credit is creating a "soon to be regrettable situation." "Central banks are going from ease to hyper-ease," he says.
What You'll Get...
- Clear and unconventional thinking
- Analysis both micro and macro
- Ideas both long and short across a range of asset classes
- 35+ years of archived material --yours to browse for free
- Speculation about the future informed by knowledge of the past
- Writing you’d read for pleasure alone.
Browse 35 years of Grant’s archives by topic or article.
Please contact the website administrator.
|The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes.|
|Error Occurred While Processing Request|