CNBC: Squawk Box - July 2, 2014
Is Fed feeding flames of inflation?
Wed 02 Jul 14 | 07:40 AM ET Is Fed feeding flames of inflation? Jim Grant, Grant's Interest Rate Observer, discusses whether current Fed policy could send the U.S. into financial turmoil. Credit spreads have collapsed, interest rates and volatility have been crushed, says Grant.
What You'll Get...
- Clear and unconventional thinking
- Analysis both micro and macro
- Ideas both long and short across a range of asset classes
- 35+ years of archived material --yours to browse for free
- Speculation about the future informed by knowledge of the past
- Writing you’d read for pleasure alone.
Browse 35 years of Grant’s archives by topic or article.
Please contact the website administrator.
|The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes.|
|Error Occurred While Processing Request|