Bloombeg Surveilance with Tom Keene - July 29, 2014
Economy Is Multi-Trillion-Dollar Abstraction: Grant
July 29 (Bloomberg) -- Jim Grant, Editor of Grant’s Interest Rate Observer, talks with Tom Keene about economists’ fixation on the United States economy and the unintended consequences of extended low interest rates. He speaks in today’s “This Matters Now” on “Bloomberg Surveillance.”
What You'll Get...
- Clear and unconventional thinking
- Analysis both micro and macro
- Ideas both long and short across a range of asset classes
- 35+ years of archived material --yours to browse for free
- Speculation about the future informed by knowledge of the past
- Writing you’d read for pleasure alone.
Browse 35 years of Grant’s archives by topic or article.
Please contact the website administrator.
|The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes.|
|Error Occurred While Processing Request|