Bloomberg "Money Moves" - May 3, 2012
Scream' Painting, Fed's "Hall of Mirros'
James Grant, publisher of Grant's Interest Rate Observer, talks about Federal Reserve policy, investment strategy and the sale of one of Edvard Munch's four versions of "The Scream" for $119.9 million. Sotheby’s managed a record price and sale tally at last night’s auction in New York.
What You'll Get...
- Clear and unconventional thinking
- Analysis both micro and macro
- Ideas both long and short across a range of asset classes
- 35+ years of archived material --yours to browse for free
- Speculation about the future informed by knowledge of the past
- Writing you’d read for pleasure alone.
Browse 35 years of Grant’s archives by topic or article.
Please contact the website administrator.
|The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes.|
|Error Occurred While Processing Request|