Bloomberg TV - October 29, 2014
Jim Grant Expects Fed Concern on Lack of Inflation
Oct. 29 (Bloomberg) -- Jim Grant, publisher of Grant’s Interest Rate Observer, and Megan McClellan, global head of U.S. fixed income at JPMorgan Investment Management, talk about Federal Reserve policy, the bond market and the U.S. economy. They speak with Stephanie Ruhle and Michael McKee on Bloomberg Television's "Market Makers." (Source: Bloomberg)
What You'll Get...
- Clear and unconventional thinking
- Analysis both micro and macro
- Ideas both long and short across a range of asset classes
- 35+ years of archived material --yours to browse for free
- Speculation about the future informed by knowledge of the past
- Writing you’d read for pleasure alone.
Browse 35 years of Grant’s archives by topic or article.
Please contact the website administrator.
|The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes.|
|Error Occurred While Processing Request|