Capital Account with Lauren Lyster - September 24, 2012
Observation of QE to infinity and the Great Levitation!
Jim Grant, founder and publisher of Grant's interest rate observer, talks about the global unintended consequences of Federal Reserve policy post-QE3 or better yet, "QE to infinity." Could we finally get that runaway inflation that bond bears have been screaming about?
What You'll Get...
- Clear and unconventional thinking
- Analysis both micro and macro
- Ideas both long and short across a range of asset classes
- 35+ years of archived material --yours to browse for free
- Speculation about the future informed by knowledge of the past
- Writing you’d read for pleasure alone.
Browse 35 years of Grant’s archives by topic or article.
Please contact the website administrator.
|The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes.|
|Error Occurred While Processing Request|