Capital Account with Lauren Lyster - December 14, 2012
Honey, I Shrunk the Yield Curve!!
Whether it's going over the fiscal cliff or Spanish house prices suffering a severe fall, there seems to be a universal financial fear of gravity. Even though we are certainly scared of falling, we don't seem to have much fear of altitude. But should we? We talk to Jim Grant, founder and publisher of Grant's Interest Rate Observer, about his bi-monthly outlook for some answers.
What You'll Get...
- Clear and unconventional thinking
- Analysis both micro and macro
- Ideas both long and short across a range of asset classes
- 35+ years of archived material --yours to browse for free
- Speculation about the future informed by knowledge of the past
- Writing you’d read for pleasure alone.
Browse 35 years of Grant’s archives by topic or article.
Please contact the website administrator.
|The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes.|
|Error Occurred While Processing Request|