CNBC - Markets Now - January 15, 2015
How to play central bank race to the bottom: Jim Grant
Jim Grant: Swiss shocker mystery Thursday, 15 January 2015 | 3:35 EST | 03:22 Following Switzerland’s decision to remove its cap on the franc, James Grant of Grant’s Interest Rate Observer, says it is a day to take the measure of our infatuation with central banking.
What You'll Get...
- Clear and unconventional thinking
- Analysis both micro and macro
- Ideas both long and short across a range of asset classes
- 35+ years of archived material --yours to browse for free
- Speculation about the future informed by knowledge of the past
- Writing you’d read for pleasure alone.
Browse 35 years of Grant’s archives by topic or article.
Please contact the website administrator.
|The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes.|
|Error Occurred While Processing Request|