CNBC: Squawk on the Street - January 29, 2014
Fed has 'fingers & thumbs' on scale of finance
Wed 29 Jan 14 | 11:10 AM ET James Grant: Fed has 'fingers & thumbs' on scale of finance "The Fed is engaged in a massive experiment in price control," says James Grant, Grant's Interest Rate Observer founder & editor, discussing the Federal Reserve and emerging markets.
What You'll Get...
- Clear and unconventional thinking
- Analysis both micro and macro
- Ideas both long and short across a range of asset classes
- 35+ years of archived material --yours to browse for free
- Speculation about the future informed by knowledge of the past
- Writing you’d read for pleasure alone.
Browse 35 years of Grant’s archives by topic or article.
Please contact the website administrator.
|The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes.|
|Error Occurred While Processing Request|