Bloomberg Surveillance - August 29, 2012
Fed "Manipulates' Areas it Shouldn't
James Grant, publisher of Grant's Interest Rate Observer, talks about Federal Reserve monetary policy and the financial markets. Grant, speaking with Tom Keene and Sara Eisen on Bloomberg Television's "Surveillance," also discusses the need to return to the gold standard.
What You'll Get...
- Clear and unconventional thinking
- Analysis both micro and macro
- Ideas both long and short across a range of asset classes
- 35+ years of archived material --yours to browse for free
- Speculation about the future informed by knowledge of the past
- Writing you’d read for pleasure alone.
Browse 35 years of Grant’s archives by topic or article.
Please contact the website administrator.
|The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes.|
|Error Occurred While Processing Request|