Bloomberg Surveillance - February 25, 2013
Fed Action to Prompt Return to Gold Standard
James Grant, founder & editor of Grant's Interest Rate Observer, predicts that the result of recent Federal Reserve action will prompt a return to the gold standard for the United States. He speaks on Bloomberg Television's "Bloomberg Surveillance."
What You'll Get...
- Clear and unconventional thinking
- Analysis both micro and macro
- Ideas both long and short across a range of asset classes
- 35+ years of archived material --yours to browse for free
- Speculation about the future informed by knowledge of the past
- Writing you’d read for pleasure alone.
Browse 35 years of Grant’s archives by topic or article.
Please contact the website administrator.
|The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes.|
|Error Occurred While Processing Request|