Adam Weiss founded Scout Capital with James Crichton in August 1999. Scout manages $1.8 billion of total assets, specializing in long and short equity investments based upon in-depth business research. Prior to founding Scout, Mr. Weiss worked as a research analyst at Third Point Advisors, an event-driven investment partnership.
- Spring 2010 - March 23
- Fall 2005 - October 26
- Spring 2005 - April 13
What You'll Get...
- Clear and unconventional thinking
- Analysis both micro and macro
- Ideas both long and short across a range of asset classes
- 35+ years of archived material --yours to browse for free
- Speculation about the future informed by knowledge of the past
- Writing you’d read for pleasure alone.
Browse 35 years of Grant’s archives by topic or article.
Please contact the website administrator.
|The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes.|
|Error Occurred While Processing Request|