Amit Wadhwaney is Portfolio Manager, international strategies at Third Avenue Management. He manages the Third Avenue International Value Fund and is a portfolio manager for Third Avenue Management’s private and institutional advisory business. Mr. Wadhwaney also
Third Avenue Management
manages the Third Avenue Global Value Fund, L.P., a private partnership. Previously, Mr. Wadhwaney managed the Carl Marks Global Value Fund, L.P.; prior to that he was a principal of Glenrock Asset Management Associates, L.P. and an analyst at Bunting Warburg in Canada.
- Fall 2006 - September 26
What You'll Get...
- Clear and unconventional thinking
- Analysis both micro and macro
- Ideas both long and short across a range of asset classes
- 35+ years of archived material --yours to browse for free
- Speculation about the future informed by knowledge of the past
- Writing you’d read for pleasure alone.
Browse 35 years of Grant’s archives by topic or article.
Please contact the website administrator.
|The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes.|
|Error Occurred While Processing Request|