Mr. Tisch is president and chief executive officer of Loews Corporation, a holding company with diversified interests in insurance, hotels, and tobacco. Prior to joining Loews, he was associated with CNA Financial Corporation.
He earned an undergraduate degree from Cornell and an MBA from the Wharton Graduate School of the University of Pennsylvania.
- Spring 2002 - April 23
What You'll Get...
- Clear and unconventional thinking
- Analysis both micro and macro
- Ideas both long and short across a range of asset classes
- 35+ years of archived material --yours to browse for free
- Speculation about the future informed by knowledge of the past
- Writing you’d read for pleasure alone.
Browse 35 years of Grant’s archives by topic or article.
Please contact the website administrator.
|The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes.|
|Error Occurred While Processing Request|