Mr. Thiel is Clarium Capital's Managing Member,. He is the former chairman and chief executive officer of PayPal a company he co-founded, and subsequently sold to eBay Inc. in 2002.
Mr. Thiel earned a BA in Philosophy from Stanford University and a JD from Stanford University Law School.
- Spring 2004 - April 29
What You'll Get...
- Clear and unconventional thinking
- Analysis both micro and macro
- Ideas both long and short across a range of asset classes
- 35+ years of archived material --yours to browse for free
- Speculation about the future informed by knowledge of the past
- Writing you’d read for pleasure alone.
Browse 35 years of Grant’s archives by topic or article.
Please contact the website administrator.
|The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes.|
|Error Occurred While Processing Request|