Nassim Nicholas Taleb
Mr. Taleb is the founder and chairman of Empirica LLC., a self described “crisis-hunting trading firm.” Prior to founding his firm, he held senior trading positions in New York and London and worked as a floor trader in Chicago. He is the author of Dynamic Hedging, published in 1997, and Fooled by Randomness, published in 2001.
He holds an MBA from the Wharton School and a Ph.D. from the University of Paris Dauphine.
- Spring 2006 - March 29
- Fall 2002 - October 24
What You'll Get...
- Clear and unconventional thinking
- Analysis both micro and macro
- Ideas both long and short across a range of asset classes
- 35+ years of archived material --yours to browse for free
- Speculation about the future informed by knowledge of the past
- Writing you’d read for pleasure alone.
Browse 35 years of Grant’s archives by topic or article.
Please contact the website administrator.
|The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes.|
|Error Occurred While Processing Request|