CIO, Yale University
David F. Swensen is Yale’s chief investment officer and an adjunct professor of finance at the Yale School of Management. He is responsible for $14 billion in endowments and other investment funds. Prior to joining Yale in 1985, Mr. Swensen worked for six years at Lehman Brothers, specializing in the firm’s swap activities. He is the author, most recently, of Unconventional Success: A Fundamental Approach to Personal Investment, which was published in 2005.
- Spring 2007 - April 24
- Spring 2000 - May 3
What You'll Get...
- Clear and unconventional thinking
- Analysis both micro and macro
- Ideas both long and short across a range of asset classes
- 35+ years of archived material --yours to browse for free
- Speculation about the future informed by knowledge of the past
- Writing you’d read for pleasure alone.
Browse 35 years of Grant’s archives by topic or article.
Please contact the website administrator.
|The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes.|
|Error Occurred While Processing Request|