A pioneer of “market-neutral” investing, Mr. Sussman has built a business around the idea of turning a profit in all kinds of markets. He is chairman and chief executive officer of Paloma Partners , a private investment management company.
He holds a B.S. and MBA from New York University.
- Fall 2002 - October 24
What You'll Get...
- Clear and unconventional thinking
- Analysis both micro and macro
- Ideas both long and short across a range of asset classes
- 35+ years of archived material --yours to browse for free
- Speculation about the future informed by knowledge of the past
- Writing you’d read for pleasure alone.
Browse 35 years of Grant’s archives by topic or article.
Please contact the website administrator.
|The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes.|
|Error Occurred While Processing Request|