Duquesne Capital Mangement
Mr. Suria is a managing director at Duquesne Capital Management. Prior to joining Duquesne early this year, Mr. Suria was head of convertibles research at Lehman Brothers and before that at Paine Webber.
Mr. Suria earned an MBA from the A.B. Freeman School of Business at Tulane University.
- Spring 2005 - April 13
- Fall 2002 - October 24
- Fall 2001 - November 14
What You'll Get...
- Clear and unconventional thinking
- Analysis both micro and macro
- Ideas both long and short across a range of asset classes
- 35+ years of archived material --yours to browse for free
- Speculation about the future informed by knowledge of the past
- Writing you’d read for pleasure alone.
Browse 35 years of Grant’s archives by topic or article.
Please contact the website administrator.
|The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes.|
|Error Occurred While Processing Request|