Alpha Investments of New York
Mr. Succo joined Alpha Investments of New York in 1998 where he manages risk and trading for a hedge fund concentrating in derivative instruments. He is also the Director of the Investment Management committee for that firm. Starting his career at Morgan Stanley, he moved to PaineWebber and then to Lehman Brothers where he has been influential in the growth and expansion of the institutional equity derivatives market.
He earned a graduate degree in finance from Indiana University.
- Spring 2001 - May 2
What You'll Get...
- Clear and unconventional thinking
- Analysis both micro and macro
- Ideas both long and short across a range of asset classes
- 35+ years of archived material --yours to browse for free
- Speculation about the future informed by knowledge of the past
- Writing you’d read for pleasure alone.
Browse 35 years of Grant’s archives by topic or article.
Please contact the website administrator.
|The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes.|
|Error Occurred While Processing Request|