Alden Global Capital
Randall Smith established Alden Global Capital in 2008. The firm manages $3.5 billion in portfolios focused on distressed and deep value securities. Before founding Alden, Mr. Smith pursued the same successful investment strategy with Smith Management, which he established in 1992. A graduate of Cornell and the Wharton School of Business, Mr. Smith was also a partner at Bear Stearns, where he founded the convertible arbitrage department and later focused on distressed investing.
- Spring 2011 - March 29
What You'll Get...
- Clear and unconventional thinking
- Analysis both micro and macro
- Ideas both long and short across a range of asset classes
- 35+ years of archived material --yours to browse for free
- Speculation about the future informed by knowledge of the past
- Writing you’d read for pleasure alone.
Browse 35 years of Grant’s archives by topic or article.
Please contact the website administrator.
|The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes.|
|Error Occurred While Processing Request|