Mr. Sherman is a principal with Cohanzick Management, a company founded in 1996 to focus on buying public and private securities with an opportunistic and value-oriented perspective. Before joining Cohanzick, Mr. Sherman was employed by Leucadia National Corporation and oversaw their $3 billion insurance company and pension portfolio.
He received a BS in business administration from Washington University.
- Spring 2000 - May 3
What You'll Get...
- Clear and unconventional thinking
- Analysis both micro and macro
- Ideas both long and short across a range of asset classes
- 35+ years of archived material --yours to browse for free
- Speculation about the future informed by knowledge of the past
- Writing you’d read for pleasure alone.
Browse 35 years of Grant’s archives by topic or article.
Please contact the website administrator.
|The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes.|
|Error Occurred While Processing Request|