Richard Sandor, Ph.D.
Environmental Financial Products
Richard Sandor is Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Environmental Financial Products, which specializes in developing and trading in new environmental, financial and commodity markets. Dr. Sandor is widely recognized as a founder of the interest rate derivatives markets now traded worldwide, as well as catastrophe insurance derivatives.
Dr. Sandor is also chairman and CEO of the Chicago Climate Exchange, a voluntary cap-and-trade program for reducing and trading greenhouse gas emissions.
Dr. Sandor holds an undergraduate degree from CCNY, Brooklyn College and earned a PhD in economics from the University of Minnesota.
- Spring 2003 - April 30
What You'll Get...
- Clear and unconventional thinking
- Analysis both micro and macro
- Ideas both long and short across a range of asset classes
- 35+ years of archived material --yours to browse for free
- Speculation about the future informed by knowledge of the past
- Writing you’d read for pleasure alone.
Browse 35 years of Grant’s archives by topic or article.
Please contact the website administrator.
|The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes.|
|Error Occurred While Processing Request|