Greenbrier Partners, Ltd.
Frederick “Shad” Rowe is General Partner of Greenbrier Partners, which invests in publicly-traded securities and has produced above-market returns since its inception in 1985. Mr. Rowe’s articles have appeared in several publications, including Barron’s, Forbes and Grant’s. He is a board member of the Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson’s Research and the former Chairman of the Texas Pension Review Board.
- Grant's London 2011 - February 24
What You'll Get...
- Clear and unconventional thinking
- Analysis both micro and macro
- Ideas both long and short across a range of asset classes
- 35+ years of archived material --yours to browse for free
- Speculation about the future informed by knowledge of the past
- Writing you’d read for pleasure alone.
Browse 35 years of Grant’s archives by topic or article.
Please contact the website administrator.
|The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes.|
|Error Occurred While Processing Request|