Rosenwald Capital Management
James B. Rosenwald is president of Rosenwald Capital Management. He is a recognized authority on Pacific Rim investing with more than twenty years of investment experience.
He is a director, manager or managing partner of several real estate syndication companies.
He is a chartered financial analyst and holds a bachelors of Arts degree from Vassar College and masters of business administration from New York University.
- Fall 2003 - November 13
What You'll Get...
- Clear and unconventional thinking
- Analysis both micro and macro
- Ideas both long and short across a range of asset classes
- 35+ years of archived material --yours to browse for free
- Speculation about the future informed by knowledge of the past
- Writing you’d read for pleasure alone.
Browse 35 years of Grant’s archives by topic or article.
Please contact the website administrator.
|The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes.|
|Error Occurred While Processing Request|