Mr. Rollert, the president and chief investment officer of ALM Advisors, has worked in the areas of credit analysis, economic analysis, and fixed income portfolio management for the past seventeen years. He is also a managing member of Drogheda Capital, the general partner of a high yield hedge fund. Before joining ALM, he was associated with Chelsea Managemnt, A.B. Laffer & Associates, Pacific Century Associates and others.
He earned a BS in economics and psychology from Claremont College.
- Fall 2000 - November 1
What You'll Get...
- Clear and unconventional thinking
- Analysis both micro and macro
- Ideas both long and short across a range of asset classes
- 35+ years of archived material --yours to browse for free
- Speculation about the future informed by knowledge of the past
- Writing you’d read for pleasure alone.
Browse 35 years of Grant’s archives by topic or article.
Please contact the website administrator.
|The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes.|
|Error Occurred While Processing Request|