Felix George Rohatyn serves as special advisor to Lazard Frères chairman and C.E.O. Kenneth Jacobs. Ambassador Rohatyn joined Lazard in 1948, becoming a partner in 1961 and retiring (until his recent return) to serve as envoy to France in 1997. From 1975-1993, he was chairman of the Municipal Assistance Corporation of the City of New York, where he helped save the city from bankruptcy in the 1970s. He is a commander in the French Legion of Honor.
- Fall 2010 - October 19
What You'll Get...
- Clear and unconventional thinking
- Analysis both micro and macro
- Ideas both long and short across a range of asset classes
- 35+ years of archived material --yours to browse for free
- Speculation about the future informed by knowledge of the past
- Writing you’d read for pleasure alone.
Browse 35 years of Grant’s archives by topic or article.
Please contact the website administrator.
|The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes.|
|Error Occurred While Processing Request|