On January 5, 2002, Jim Rogers and his fellow traveler, Paige Parker, arrived back in New York after completing a 3-year, round the world, non-stop journey. Entitled the Millenium Adventure, and begun in January 1999, it encompassed 116 countries and 245,000 kilometers.
Mr. Rogers got his start in business at the age of five, selling peanuts in Demopolis, Alabama. He holds an undergraduate degree from Yale University and a degree in philosophy, politics and economics from Oxford University.
- Spring 2002 - April 23
What You'll Get...
- Clear and unconventional thinking
- Analysis both micro and macro
- Ideas both long and short across a range of asset classes
- 35+ years of archived material --yours to browse for free
- Speculation about the future informed by knowledge of the past
- Writing you’d read for pleasure alone.
Browse 35 years of Grant’s archives by topic or article.
Please contact the website administrator.
|The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes.|
|Error Occurred While Processing Request|