Dynamo Capital, LP
Bruno Rocha is a founding partner of Dynamo Administracao de Recursos, a Brazilian investment company, managing $2 billion with an exclusive focus on equities. Its main fund, Dynamo Cougar, has generated a compound return of 35% per annum since 1993. In 2006, Mr. Rocha established Dynamo UK in London, which focuses on European and United States equities.
- Brazil from a value investor's perspective Spring 2010 - March 23
- Spring 2010 - March 23
What You'll Get...
- Clear and unconventional thinking
- Analysis both micro and macro
- Ideas both long and short across a range of asset classes
- 35+ years of archived material --yours to browse for free
- Speculation about the future informed by knowledge of the past
- Writing you’d read for pleasure alone.
Browse 35 years of Grant’s archives by topic or article.
Please contact the website administrator.
|The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes.|
|Error Occurred While Processing Request|