Porter Felleman, Inc.
Mr. Porter is president and chief executive officer of Porter Felleman Inc. a New York City money management firm . Mr. Porter has over 30 years experience in the investment advisory business and currently, through one or more entities that he controls, manages approximately $100 million. Mr. Porter served as a portfolio manager at A.W. Jones & Co. the legendary hedge fund, and at Sanford C. Bernstein & Co.
He earned his undergraduate degree from Davidson College.
- Fall 2002 - October 24
What You'll Get...
- Clear and unconventional thinking
- Analysis both micro and macro
- Ideas both long and short across a range of asset classes
- 35+ years of archived material --yours to browse for free
- Speculation about the future informed by knowledge of the past
- Writing you’d read for pleasure alone.
Browse 35 years of Grant’s archives by topic or article.
Please contact the website administrator.
|The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes.|
|Error Occurred While Processing Request|