T. Boone Pickens
Mr. Pickens is chairman of BP Capital, an energy trading partnership, and Pickens Fuel Corp., which owns and operates natural gas fueling stations for vehicles in the Los Angeles Basin. After a brief stint with Phillips Petroleum, he was self-employed in well-site and consulting work before founding the company that became Mesa Petroleum in 1956. During the second half of the 20th century, Mr. Pickens was a controversial entrepreneur with investments in and acquisitions of a number of companies.
He holds an undergraduate degree in geology from Oklahoma State University
- Spring 2003 - April 30
What You'll Get...
- Clear and unconventional thinking
- Analysis both micro and macro
- Ideas both long and short across a range of asset classes
- 35+ years of archived material --yours to browse for free
- Speculation about the future informed by knowledge of the past
- Writing you’d read for pleasure alone.
Browse 35 years of Grant’s archives by topic or article.
Please contact the website administrator.
|The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes.|
|Error Occurred While Processing Request|