PSQR Management, LLC
Paolo Pelllegrini is the president of PSQR Management, a macro hedge fund pursuing global investment opportunity. Mr. Pellegrini was a managing director at Paulson & Company, where he created and co-managed the Paulson Credit Opportunities funds before leaving the firm in 2008. The funds successfully followed a strategy predicting the subprime mortgage collapse.
- Spring 2010 - March 23
What You'll Get...
- Clear and unconventional thinking
- Analysis both micro and macro
- Ideas both long and short across a range of asset classes
- 35+ years of archived material --yours to browse for free
- Speculation about the future informed by knowledge of the past
- Writing you’d read for pleasure alone.
Browse 35 years of Grant’s archives by topic or article.
Please contact the website administrator.
|The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes.|
|Error Occurred While Processing Request|