Mr. Peabody is president and supervising principal of Ventana Capital, a company he helped found in 2001. Ventana provides independent research to institutional investors who are looking for uncompromising views and analysis of the financial services industry, including banks, brokers, consumer finance and GSEs.
Mr. Peabody began his career at Merrill Lynch, Drexel, Kidder Peabody and UBS.
- Spring 2002 - April 23
- Fall 2000 - November 1
What You'll Get...
- Clear and unconventional thinking
- Analysis both micro and macro
- Ideas both long and short across a range of asset classes
- 35+ years of archived material --yours to browse for free
- Speculation about the future informed by knowledge of the past
- Writing you’d read for pleasure alone.
Browse 35 years of Grant’s archives by topic or article.
Please contact the website administrator.
|The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes.|
|Error Occurred While Processing Request|