Paulson & Co., Inc.
John Paulson is the president and portfolio manager of Paulson & Co, which is ranked as the 3rd largest hedge fund in the world. The fund manages $22 billion, specializing in global merger, event arbitrage and credit strategies. Mr. Paulson received his MBA with high distinction, as a Baker Scholar, from Harvard Business School in 1980.
- Fall 2009 - September 22
- Spring 2008 - April 8
What You'll Get...
- Clear and unconventional thinking
- Analysis both micro and macro
- Ideas both long and short across a range of asset classes
- 35+ years of archived material --yours to browse for free
- Speculation about the future informed by knowledge of the past
- Writing you’d read for pleasure alone.
Browse 35 years of Grant’s archives by topic or article.
Please contact the website administrator.
|The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes.|
|Error Occurred While Processing Request|