University of San Diego
Frank Partnoy, a professor of law and finance at the University of San Diego, is one of the world’s leading experts on the complexities of modern finance. He worked as a derivatives structurer at Morgan Stanley and CS First Boston. Mr. Portnoy is the author, most recently, of The Match King: Ivar Kreugar, The Financial Genius Behind a Century of Wall Street Scandals.
- Spring 2009 - April 7
- Spring 2003 - April 30
What You'll Get...
- Clear and unconventional thinking
- Analysis both micro and macro
- Ideas both long and short across a range of asset classes
- 35+ years of archived material --yours to browse for free
- Speculation about the future informed by knowledge of the past
- Writing you’d read for pleasure alone.
Browse 35 years of Grant’s archives by topic or article.
Please contact the website administrator.
|The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes.|
|Error Occurred While Processing Request|