James Montier is a member of GMO's asset allocation team. Prior to joining GMO in 2009, he was co-head of global strategy at Société Générale. The author of several books on behavioral finance and value investing, Mr. Montier is a visiting fellow at the University of Durham and a fellow at the Royal Society of the Arts.
- Grant's London 2011 - February 24
What You'll Get...
- Clear and unconventional thinking
- Analysis both micro and macro
- Ideas both long and short across a range of asset classes
- 35+ years of archived material --yours to browse for free
- Speculation about the future informed by knowledge of the past
- Writing you’d read for pleasure alone.
Browse 35 years of Grant’s archives by topic or article.
Please contact the website administrator.
|The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes.|
|Error Occurred While Processing Request|