Eton Park Capital Management
Eric Mindich launched Eton Park Capital Management in 2004. The fund manages more than $5 billion with a global, multi-disciplinary focus. Prior to forming Eton Park, Mr. Mindich spent 15 years with Goldman Sacks, where he led the firm’s equities arbitrage business and managed its equities division. At age 27, he became the youngest partner in Goldman’s history.
- Spring 2007 - April 24
What You'll Get...
- Clear and unconventional thinking
- Analysis both micro and macro
- Ideas both long and short across a range of asset classes
- 35+ years of archived material --yours to browse for free
- Speculation about the future informed by knowledge of the past
- Writing you’d read for pleasure alone.
Browse 35 years of Grant’s archives by topic or article.
Please contact the website administrator.
|The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes.|
|Error Occurred While Processing Request|