Legg Mason Fund Adviser
Mr. Miller is president of Legg Mason Fund Adviser and is responsible for investing approximately $20 billion worth of assets for Legg Mason. He assumed overall responsibility for the equity funds management for Legg Mason in 1990. Prior to that he co-managed the Legg-Mason Value Trust from its inception in 1982 and the Special Investment Trust since 1986. The Value Trust is a 5-star Morning Star fund and is the only general equity fund to have outperformed the S&P 500 in each of the past 8 years.
He has an economics degree from Washington and Lee University and has pursued graduate studies in the Ph.D. program in philosophy at Johns Hopkins.
- Spring 2000 - May 3
What You'll Get...
- Clear and unconventional thinking
- Analysis both micro and macro
- Ideas both long and short across a range of asset classes
- 35+ years of archived material --yours to browse for free
- Speculation about the future informed by knowledge of the past
- Writing you’d read for pleasure alone.
Browse 35 years of Grant’s archives by topic or article.
Please contact the website administrator.
|The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes.|
|Error Occurred While Processing Request|