Martin Mayer is the author of 35 books, roughly half of them about business and finance. In the other half of his books, and in his countless magazine articles and reviews, Mr. Mayer has covered virtually every other conceivable subject. He studied at Harvard under Wassily Leontief and Joseph Schumpeter, but graduated in 1947 a committed, lifelong Keynesian. Since 1993, he has been a guest scholar of the Brookings Institution in Washington.
- Spring 2009 - April 7
What You'll Get...
- Clear and unconventional thinking
- Analysis both micro and macro
- Ideas both long and short across a range of asset classes
- 35+ years of archived material --yours to browse for free
- Speculation about the future informed by knowledge of the past
- Writing you’d read for pleasure alone.
Browse 35 years of Grant’s archives by topic or article.
Please contact the website administrator.
|The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes.|
|Error Occurred While Processing Request|