Moody's Investors Service
John Lonski is managing director and chief economist at Moody's Investors Service. He is responsible for the global credit markets, with special emphasis on the interaction between economic phenomena and the demand for and supply of credit market funds.
Prior to joining Moody’s, Mr. Lonski was associated with the Natioan Economic Research Associates.
He earned a BS from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute and an MA in economics from Michigan State.
- Fall 2000 - November 1
What You'll Get...
- Clear and unconventional thinking
- Analysis both micro and macro
- Ideas both long and short across a range of asset classes
- 35+ years of archived material --yours to browse for free
- Speculation about the future informed by knowledge of the past
- Writing you’d read for pleasure alone.
Browse 35 years of Grant’s archives by topic or article.
Please contact the website administrator.
|The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes.|
|Error Occurred While Processing Request|