Gimme Credit Publications
Carol Levenson has been the Director of Research at Gimme Credit Publications, an independent provider of research for fixed income institutional investors since 1994 when she and Research Partners Ltd. founded the publication and related services. Ms. Levenson is Chicago-based generalist whose expertise spans all aspects of the high-grade taxable universe. Prior to starting Gimme Credit, she spent ten years at Harris Investment Management as the senior bond analyst.
She earned an MA in English and an MBA from the University of Chicago.
- Fall 2000 - November 1
What You'll Get...
- Clear and unconventional thinking
- Analysis both micro and macro
- Ideas both long and short across a range of asset classes
- 35+ years of archived material --yours to browse for free
- Speculation about the future informed by knowledge of the past
- Writing you’d read for pleasure alone.
Browse 35 years of Grant’s archives by topic or article.
Please contact the website administrator.
|The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes.|
|Error Occurred While Processing Request|