Firsthand Capital Management
A co-founder of Firsthand Capital Management in 1994, Mr. Landis serves as its chief investment officer, and currently manages three of its funds: the Technology Value Fund, the Technology Leaders Fund and the Technology Innovators Fund. Firsthand Funds manages assets of approximately $3 billion. Mr. Landis one of the nation’s best known portfolio managers for high-tech funds.
Mr. Landis holds an undergraduate degree from the University of California at Berkeley and an MBA from Santa Clara University.
- Fall 2001 - November 14
What You'll Get...
- Clear and unconventional thinking
- Analysis both micro and macro
- Ideas both long and short across a range of asset classes
- 35+ years of archived material --yours to browse for free
- Speculation about the future informed by knowledge of the past
- Writing you’d read for pleasure alone.
Browse 35 years of Grant’s archives by topic or article.
Please contact the website administrator.
|The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes.|
|Error Occurred While Processing Request|