Caxton Alternative Management
Bruce Kovner is the Chairman of Caxton Alternative Management LP, which he established in January 2012 to manage his investment, trading and business activities. From 1983 through 2011, Mr. Kovner was the founder and Chairman of Caxton Associates, LP, a diversified trading company..
Mr. Kovner serves as Chairman of the Board of The Juilliard School, and Vice Chairman of Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts. He also serves on the Boards of the Metropolitan Opera, the American Enterprise Institute, Institute for Advanced Study and Synta Pharmaceuticals.
Mr. Kovner received his B.A. from Harvard College in 1966. He continued his studies at the John F. Kennedy School of Government until 1970.
- Fall 2012 - October 23
What You'll Get...
- Clear and unconventional thinking
- Analysis both micro and macro
- Ideas both long and short across a range of asset classes
- 35+ years of archived material --yours to browse for free
- Speculation about the future informed by knowledge of the past
- Writing you’d read for pleasure alone.
Browse 35 years of Grant’s archives by topic or article.
Please contact the website administrator.
|The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes.|
|Error Occurred While Processing Request|