Paul L. Kasriel
The Northern Trust Company
Mr. Kasriel is Senior Vice President and Director of Economic Research for The Northern Trust Company. He is responsible for making the Corporation’s economic and interest rate forecasts. He began his career at the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago where he analyzed developments in the money and capital markets. A published author, he is the co-author of a forthcoming book entitled, Seven Indicators that Move Markets.
Mr. Kasriel earned a BA in economics with honors from the University of Florida and a MA in economics from Indiana University.
- Fall 2006 - September 26
- Fall 2001 - November 14
What You'll Get...
- Clear and unconventional thinking
- Analysis both micro and macro
- Ideas both long and short across a range of asset classes
- 35+ years of archived material --yours to browse for free
- Speculation about the future informed by knowledge of the past
- Writing you’d read for pleasure alone.
Browse 35 years of Grant’s archives by topic or article.
Please contact the website administrator.
|The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes.|
|Error Occurred While Processing Request|