JAM Partners, LP
Sy Jacobs, founding and managing member of Jacobs Asset Management, has spent his entire twenty three year career managing money and providing equity research in the financial services sector. Before founding JAM in 1995, Mr. Jacobs spent 12 years as a research analyst covering specialty financial services and bank stocks.
- October 2020
What ever happened to bank failures? Tuesday, October 20, 2020
- Tuesday, October 20, 2020
- Spring 2010 - March 23
What You'll Get...
- Clear and unconventional thinking
- Analysis both micro and macro
- Ideas both long and short across a range of asset classes
- 35+ years of archived material --yours to browse for free
- Speculation about the future informed by knowledge of the past
- Writing you’d read for pleasure alone.
Browse 35 years of Grant’s archives by topic or article.
Please contact the website administrator.
|The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes.|
|Error Occurred While Processing Request|