Country Bank Co.
Karl B. Hill has been the chairman of the Monroe County Bank since 1968. From 1966 – 68 he served in the cabinet of the newly established Department of Housing and Urban Development. While at the HUD, Mr. Hill was the executive director of the Interdepartmental Task Force on the Delaware Expressway, and helped plan mass transit systems for several cities.
- Spring 2007 - April 24
- Spring 2005 - April 13
What You'll Get...
- Clear and unconventional thinking
- Analysis both micro and macro
- Ideas both long and short across a range of asset classes
- 35+ years of archived material --yours to browse for free
- Speculation about the future informed by knowledge of the past
- Writing you’d read for pleasure alone.
Browse 35 years of Grant’s archives by topic or article.
Please contact the website administrator.
|The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes.|
|Error Occurred While Processing Request|