Charles L. Hill
Mr. Hill is director of research for Thomson Financial’s Research & Analytics Group, North America. This group is comprised of Datastream, First Call and I/B/E/S. He also serves as chief financial analyst for First Call earnings data. Previous associations with Scudder, Stevens & Clarke, Kidder, Peabody & Co. and others comprise over 25 years of experience in the field of financial analysis.
Mr. Hill, a CFA, earned two undergraduate degrees from the University of Delaware, and a MBA from Harvard University.
- Fall 2001 - November 14
What You'll Get...
- Clear and unconventional thinking
- Analysis both micro and macro
- Ideas both long and short across a range of asset classes
- 35+ years of archived material --yours to browse for free
- Speculation about the future informed by knowledge of the past
- Writing you’d read for pleasure alone.
Browse 35 years of Grant’s archives by topic or article.
Please contact the website administrator.
|The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes.|
|Error Occurred While Processing Request|