Lisa W. Hess
SkyTop Capital Management
Lisa Hess has served on the Debt Advisory Committee for the United States Treasury and on the Investors Advisory Committee for the Federal Reserve Bank of New York. She is the president and managing partner at SkyTop Capital Management, LLC. From 2002 to 2008, Mrs. Hess was the chief investment officer of Loews Corporation, where she was responsible for over $50 billion of the company’s assets.
- Grant's London 2011 - February 24
What You'll Get...
- Clear and unconventional thinking
- Analysis both micro and macro
- Ideas both long and short across a range of asset classes
- 35+ years of archived material --yours to browse for free
- Speculation about the future informed by knowledge of the past
- Writing you’d read for pleasure alone.
Browse 35 years of Grant’s archives by topic or article.
Please contact the website administrator.
|The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes.|
|Error Occurred While Processing Request|