Levy, Harkins & Co.
Michael Harkins co-founded Levy, Harkins & Co. in 1979. The firm manages assets for a limited number of high net-worth individuals, pension funds, and corporations. Mr. Harkins began his investment career as an analyst at Sloate, Weisman, Murray & Co., and a portfolio manager with AMR Associates. He is a member of the New York Society of Security Analysts.
- Spring 2011 - March 29
What You'll Get...
- Clear and unconventional thinking
- Analysis both micro and macro
- Ideas both long and short across a range of asset classes
- 35+ years of archived material --yours to browse for free
- Speculation about the future informed by knowledge of the past
- Writing you’d read for pleasure alone.
Browse 35 years of Grant’s archives by topic or article.
Please contact the website administrator.
|The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes.|
|Error Occurred While Processing Request|