Andy Hall is chairman, president and chief executive officer of Phibro, Inc., an international commodities trading firm associated with Citigroup. He has been with Phibro for 27 years. Prior to joining Phibro, Mr. Hall worked for British Petroleum. He graduated from Oxford University in 1973.
- Fall 2009 - September 22
What You'll Get...
- Clear and unconventional thinking
- Analysis both micro and macro
- Ideas both long and short across a range of asset classes
- 35+ years of archived material --yours to browse for free
- Speculation about the future informed by knowledge of the past
- Writing you’d read for pleasure alone.
Browse 35 years of Grant’s archives by topic or article.
Please contact the website administrator.
|The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes.|
|Error Occurred While Processing Request|